Monday, April 4, 2011

Babies, Babies Everywhere!

Well, we've certainly had an influx on baby girls here recently. It seems like everyone around here is expecting a baby....mainly baby girls (I think there are only two friends expecting baby boys). Frankly, I'm excited. I can't wait to meet these babies :)
So yesterday, I got all excited and started making some baby clothes. Check out my creations. Please excuse my lack of baby hangers. lol. I really need to buy some. I also noticed in posting these photos, that I left the ties far too long. Must fix that.



I wasn't sure how I would like this...but it quickly became my favorite. It's 2 full layers with a little ruffle at the bottom.

This one is super cute, too, though. Close, close second.

And I love the little lace that I found to put at the empire waist :) So sweet! I can just imagine a baby wearing this to church.

2 comments:

  1. The white dress with the little ruffle is soooo sweet! Very girly :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aleta you're gonna have to make me some baby clothes! These are ADORABLE! We should make the ultrasound appointment at my next appointment on the 27th, but we're doing a Gender Reveal Party (and yes you're invited!) so we wont know the sex til the party.
    I <3 baby clothes! lol.

    -Ceciley

    ReplyDelete